The GLOBBER ONE K E-MOTION 10 scooter is the perfect electric scooter for kids or teens, offering a light weight easy to manage option for the smaller scooter riders. Max recommended weight for the E-Motion 10 is 50kg’s.
- Adjustable steering column
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
- 140mm front wheel with nylon rim/PU
- 150W motor integrated into the 127mm rear wheel
- Solid puncture-free tyre
- The "kick start" mode prevents accidental engagement of the motor, the user must push the scooter up to 5km/h to allow engagement of motor.
- Pressure sensor placed on the deck allows intuitive motor control
- Braking systems: Mechanical foot brake located on the rear wheel (mudguard pressed on the rear wheel)
- Neutral motor position is activated when pressing rear mudguard
- Maximum Speed: 12 km/ h (depending on the user weight)
- Autonomy: 5-6km (depending on the weight and slope; flat or hilly terrain)
- Maximum slope: 10°
- Max conditions using temperature: 40 °C
- Motor power: 150 W motor integrated with the rear wheel
- Rotation per minute: 800 RPM
- Battery: Lithium, fireproof casing / 21.6 Volts
- Battery charging cycles: from 500 to 800 cycles
- Charger: Input Tension 110/240 V - 50/60 Hz & Output tension 42V - 0.8A
- Charging time: +/- 3 hours
- Sealing level for battery case: IP54
- E-scooter weight: 6.2 kg
- Minimum age of user: 8 years+
- Max. weight allowance: 50 kg
An easy to ride electric scooter for the younger members of the family.
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.