- Complete Skateboard
- Adrenalin Self Propelled Cruiser Surf Skateboard – Islander 32”
Adrenalin Self Propelled Cruiser Surf Skateboard – Islander 32”
No foot pushing! Self-propelled swing truck. The closest thing to surfing on the land plus great performance in skate parks and half pipes. Revolutionary "Swing Truck" allows lateral thrust that propels the board forward. No Foot pushing necessary to develop amazing speed. "The actual 'self-propelled motion' is easy to learn, and once you get it, it rocks, you have your front foot way up the front of the deck, right above the front trucks and your back foot way back at the base of the kicker above the back truck, so, quite a wide stance when you're learning. You then swing your front foot and body like you're trying to do a cut-back on a surfboard, left-right, and keep your back foot planted square across the deck. Best to start off on a shallow hill with low speed and you'll feel this swing motion pull you forward and speed you up! It’s awesome...! - Staff Skate at Adrenalin, Matt
- Retro style 32 x 10-inch maple deck
- Rear pivot trucks to aid carving and create a tighter turn
- ABEC 5 Chrome bearings for super fluent ride
- Fat 65 x 50mm pre-buffed 78a PU wheels
- All the performance of a regular cruiser plus the ability to pump & self-propel for travel or extra speed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooter and Skate Warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.